Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sotomayor is a RACIST!


WOW... now here is a racist statement if I have ever heard one!

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion [as a judge] than a white male who hasn’t lived that life." ... in her own words... Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor.

So as a racist she can reach a better conclusion than a white male.... Gee I thought justice was suppose to be blind. I though a judge was to interrupt the law as an impartial party and NOT let your personal feeling or experiences interfere or affect your judgement!

So according to this racist... a Latina woman can reach a 'better conclusion" than a black male... what about a black female? If I was black, I'd be pissed! So she can reach a 'better conclusion' than Justice Thomas because he's black and she's Latina? That's what she's saying! If I'm of Asian heritage, male or female, I'd be insulted? If I was a white female, I'd be questioning the objectivity of this person? So she can reach a better conclusion that a latino Male? That's what she is saying!

What the hell difference does your heritage or color make when interpreting the law as it relates to the U.S. Constitution? It matters when you are an obvious racist and you will interpret law NOT based upon the U.S. Constitution... but on your personal empathy and ethnicity.

Interesting... we have now descended to a point where judicial objectivity is no longer a requirement for the U.S. Supreme Court... the requirement now is bias based upon ethnicity!

Thanks Barry... we'll probably be living with your racist nominee setting on the highest court in the land for the next 25 years! Obviously her racist attitude will influence her decisions and promote racism for years to come.

Sincerely,
The Flyover Conservative

No comments:

Post a Comment