Thursday, January 22, 2009

The apple CAN and DOES fall far from the tree!


I remember JFK. Dynamic young President with vision! Thanks for the race to the moon. Viet Nam and Bay of Pigs... um... not so much!

I remember Bobby Kennedy? I met him in 1968 when he visited my hometown. He died the day I graduated from High School.

Teddy... well I can only say if it happened today Teddy would be facing vehicular homicide! I always wanted Teddy to win the Democratic nomination for President so I could display a "Remember Mary Jo" bumper sticker.

Now it's Caroline Kennedy's turn...or maybe not... or maybe so... or maybe not! I was waiting for Governor Patterson to come to his front door, open it, look both ways and whisper... It's Caroline!

So this is what the people of New York deserve?

"I'm really coming into this as somebody who isn't, you know, part of the system, who obviously, you know, stands for the values of, you know, the Democratic Party," "I know how important it is to, you know, to be my own person. And, you know, and that would be obviously true with my relationship with the mayor."
... "You know, I think, you know, we're sort of, uh, sharing some of this experience. And um, as I've said, he was a friend, a family member, and um so, and uh obviously, he's, you know, he's also had an impressive career in public office."

What? ... WHAT? WHAT did she just say? Sounds like a valley girl on Valium! I apologize to all valley girls for insulting them! Did anyone from Patterson's office even talk to her before considering her for Hillary's seat? Is Patterson also deaf? This woman works in EDUCATION?
DNA does NOT qualify someone for the U.S. Senate! God help America and the people in New York!

You know, um, I guess, um, the, um, you know, apple, um, CAN and, you know, DOES, um, fall, you know, um, far from the, um, you know, tree!

Sincerely,
The Flyover Conservative



No comments:

Post a Comment