Wednesday, January 28, 2009

STOP the INSANITY!


Reality Check! Let's look at the stimulus packages and job creation!

Obama's new economic stimulus package is somewhere around $850 Billion (for those of you who are math challenged... that's an $850 with nine zeros behind it... yes, nine zeros behind it). Add that to the Bush economic stimulus/bailout of $750 Billion... (again that's $750 with nine, yes nine zeros behind it)... and you have $1.5 Trillion... again that's a damn big a number... so let's just write it out so you can actually see the number... $1,500,000,000,000 or $15 with 11 zero's behind it. My brain can't keep up! My calculator doesn't have that many places!

So this is going to save or create 4,000,000 (four million jobs)... wow... the number 4,000,000 at one time was a rather large number... now it seems rather small! Anyway...

So... $1.5 trillion dollars.... to create 4 million jobs.... holly crap... that's $375,000 per job...hold on... is my math correct... $1,500,000,000,000 divided by 4,000,000... yes, that's $375,000 per job! Sign me up and send my check to the beach in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

Are you kidding me... we're spending $1.5 trillion tax dollars to create or save 4,000,000 jobs at a cost of $375,000 per job. This is insane! My Kids and Grand Children are going to be paying for this... forever!

Email your Congressional Representatives (for those of you that are politically challenged that's your Representative to the US House of Representatives and your two US Senators... tell them to... Stop the frick'in Insanity!

Sincerely,

The Flyover Conservative





1 comment:

  1. I hear you, but what is your alternative? I would just like to see how someone else would "fix" it. It's a mess and Obama didn't create the mess...he's the one who has to clean it up. Give me an alternative...blog about that, will ya?

    ReplyDelete